Cement Grout Haze Remover is an organic acidic treatment designed to remove cementitious grout haze, mineral deposits, rust stains, mortar smears, and efflorescence. Effective for the removal of most hard water stains, lime deposits, and soap scum. Also removes cement grout and mortar residue from tile, concrete, and masonry. Etches concrete. No phosphates.
- Removes cured grout haze and mortar smears
- Cleans hard water stains, rust and soap scum
- Dissolves efflorescence
- Contains no phosphates
- Easy-to-use acidic treatment
For use on:
Acid resistant natural stone (such as granite and slate), ceramic, porcelain, quarry, Saltillo, terracotta, and other acid resistant tiles.
- Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface
- Do not mix with other cleaners
- Acids of all kinds may etch, lighten, or change the color of cementitious material, metallic glazes and some natural stones such as marble, limestone, travertine and some basalts
Application of Product:
USE CHEMICAL-RESISTANT GLOVES, such as nitrile, when handling product. Read entire label before using. Concrete and grout installations should be cured a minimum of 10 days. Sweep, vacuum, or wipe surface. Pre-wet surface with water.
Mix Cement Grout Haze Remover as follows:
LIGHT SOIL BUILDUP: Mix 1 part cleaner to 3 parts water.
HEAVY SOIL BUILDUP: Use product up to full strength as needed.
Apply solution to wet surface and scrub with a white nylon bristle brush. Work in small areas. Flush with water immediately after
brushing. For heavy concrete etching, allow solution to sit for up to 30 minutes prior to flushing with clean water.
Cleaning of equipment:
Clean tools with water before material dries.
How to Guides:
Maximum VOCs: Less than 5 grams per litre