Ex-Treme is a non-flammable, heavy-viscosity acidic gel cleaner designed to remove years of accumulated discolouration from air pollution or carbon build-up, stains from smoke, soot, red soil and rust. It is a safer alternative to traditional harsh acids.
- Gel formula to be extremely effective on wall applications
- Perfect for heavily polluted stone facades and retaining walls
- Effective red soil & rust remover
- Safer than using harsh acids
- Does not attack cement like traditional acids
For use on:
Unpolished natural stone, concrete pavers, masonry surfaces, ceramic, porcelain, grout, quarry, Saltillo, terra-cotta, and other acid resistant materials.
- Do not use on polished, acid-sensitive stone (such as marble and limestone)
- Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface
- Do not mix with ammoniated cleaners, such as bleach, as harmful fumes will result
- Acids of all kinds may etch, lighten, or change the color of cementitious material, metallic glazes and some natural stones such as marble and limestone
General Surface Prep:
Test a small area according to application instructions to determine desired results.
Application of Product:
USE CHEMICAL-RESISTANT GLOVES, such as nitrile, when handling product. Read entire label before using. Remove loose debris. Pre-wet the surface with water and remove excess before applying solution. Mix Ex-Treme® as follows:
LIGHT BUILDUP: Mix 1 part cleaner to 4 parts water.
MODERATE BUILDUP: Mix 1 part cleaner to 2 parts water.
HEAVY BUILDUP: Use undiluted.
Liberally apply solution with paint roller, brush or sponge. Allow to dwell up to 30 minutes. DO NOT ALLOW SOLUTION TO DRY ON SURFACE. Apply additional solution if drying occurs. Agitate with scrub brush thoroughly rinse with clean water. For vertical surfaces a garden hose or high-pressure washer may be used to rinse area. Mop or wet vacuum dirty solution. Heavy buildup may require additional applications and a longer dwell time.
Cleaning of equipment:
Clean tools with water before material dries.
How to Guide:
2 – 3 (acidic)