Grout Release is a temporary, water soluble, pre-grout coating. It provides protection against grout and mortar staining and eases grout cleanup. Ideal for porous textured material such as; Sandstone, concrete pavers & bricks.
- Temporary, water-soluble pre-grout coating
- Provides protection against grout & mortar staining
- Installation aid simplifies cleanup
For use on:
Porous textured surfaces such as; natural stone, concrete pavers, masonry surfaces, ceramic, porcelain, quarry, saltillo, terra-cotta
- Prevent buildup of Grout Release in grout joints
- Do not use acid solutions for cleanup as acid may react with Grout Release, forming a crystalline residue on surface
- Product may discolor some light colored tile and stone
Application of Product:
USE CHEMICAL-RESISTANT GLOVES, such as nitrile, when handling product. Read entire label before using. Apply a coat of Grout Release, ensuring 100% surface coverage using a sponge applicator, heavy-textured paint roller or brush. Allow a minimum of 30 minutes drying time before grouting. Follow grout manufacturer’s instructions for grouting process. Grout Release residue should be removed through normal grout cleanup process. If Grout Release residue remains on surface, use Aqua Mix® Heavy-Duty Tile & Grout Cleaner to remove. For most smooth porous surfaces, an application of sealer may be used in lieu of Grout Release prior to grouting.
Cleaning of equipment:
Clean tools with water before material dries.
Maximum VOCs: Less than 0.01%