Aqua Mix® Non-Cement Grout Haze Remover is a safe cleaner that effectively removes Component®, premixed, urethane, and light epoxy grout haze from the face of most common tile and natural stone products
- Removes single component, urethane and light epoxy grout haze
- Non-acidic formula
Suitable Tile Types:
Natural stone (such as granite, limestone, slate and travertine), ceramic, porcelain, quarry, Saltillo.
Limitations to the Product:
- Do not allow cleaner to come in contact with any non-recommended surface
- Do not use excessive amounts of water during clean-up process as grout pigment may be washed out.
- Avoid scrubbing directly on the grout joints.
- For moderate-heavy epoxy grout haze or any epoxy grout haze cured for more than 7 days, use Aqua Mix® Sealer & Coating Remover
Application of Product:
USE CHEMICAL-RESISTANT GLOVES, such as nitrile, when handling product. DO NOT KNEEL IN THIS PRODUCT. AVOID ALL SKIN CONTACT. Read entire label before using. Put on rubber gloves and eye protection
- Grout installations should be cured overnight at a minimum and be clean
- Sweep, vacuum, or wipe surface
- Apply solution to surface and allow to dwell for the time indicated below: Time Grout has Cured Grout Type 24 hrs 4-7 days 28+ days Single Component, Premixed and Urethane 5-10 sec 1 min 3-5 min Light Epoxy Haze 2-3 min 5 min n/a
- After dwell time, agitate with a white nylon scrub brush or scrub pad.
- Clean up dirty solution. Do not allow
Cleaning of equipment:
Clean tools with water before material dries.
Maximum VOCs: 25 grams per litre