A Stone Restoration polishing cream that restores the shine of dull, etched or lightly scratched calcium based polished stone. Ideal for Polished Marble, Polished Limestone countertops and vanities. Easy-to-use and no machinery is required.
- Easy to use
- No machinery required
- Very effective at removing minor etch and scratch marks
For use on:
Limestone, marble, travertine.
- Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface
- May not be suitable for some green marbles
- Severely damaged or worn polished marble may require professional resurfacing
- Not intended for use on granite, porcelain, ceramic tile or cultured marble
- For large floor surfaces, Aqua Mix® Reviver is recommended
USE CHEMICAL-RESISTANT GLOVES, such as nitrile, when handling product. Read entire label before using. SHAKE WELL before using. Surface must be clean, dry and free of existing surface coatings. Apply a small amount (teaspoon or less) of Renue® directly onto etched or worn area. Use spray bottle to apply 1-2 squirts of water directly on Renue®. Using a soft cotton or terry towel, buff Renue® into worn or etched area until slurry becomes clear and nearly dry. Re-wet with water and polish dry completely with absorbent towel. Repeat process if necessary until desired results are achieved. A handheld buffer with soft bonnet may be used for quicker results for larger areas.
Cleaning of equipment
Clean tools with water before material dries.