A Stone Restoration product that is user-friendly, highly-effective, ready-mixed paste for polish restoration and maintenance of worn calcium based polished stone. Ideal for restoring and maintaining Marble, Limestone & Travertine floors.
- Pre mixed paste with no mixing required
- Produces a high polished finish
- Unique heat activated product
For use on:
Polished limestone, marble, travertine and cement-based precast terrazzo.
- Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface
- May not be suitable for some green marbles
- Severely damaged or worn polished marble may require professional resurfacing
- Not intended for use on granite, porcelain, ceramic tile or cultured marble
General Surface Prep:
Test a small area according to application instructions to determine desired results.
- 175 to 300 RPM floor machine or 600 to 900 RPM hand polish machine
- Natural hair or synthetic fiber tan floor pads
- Protective plastic or blue painter’s tape
- Spray bottle of water
- Wet/dry vacuum
- Mop and bucket Squeegee
USE CHEMICAL-RESISTANT GLOVES, such as nitrile, when handling product. Read entire label before using. MIX WELL before using. Sweep or vacuum surface. Surface to be polished must be free of existing sealers or coatings. Protect baseboards, carpet, etc. with protective plastic and/or blue painters tape. Wet an area no larger than 20 ft (2 M)with clean water and place 2 tablespoons of Reviver® in the center. Using a natural hair or synthetic fiber tan floor pad, work the area in a side-to-side motion with a 175 to 300 RPM floor machine. The consistency of the slurry should be fluid enough to achieve even coverage. If the slurry becomes too dry, add water as required. For large areas, work in small sections and be sure to overlap the sections to achieve an even polish. Continue until the required polish has been achieved – squeegee slurry from a small area to check for desired results prior to removing slurry. Use a wet-dry vacuum to remove slurry and rinse thoroughly. Polish dry with a new polishing pad or cotton bonnet.
Cleaning of equipment:
Clean tools with water before material dries.