Product Recommendation: NanoScrub®
Equipment: White nylon scrub pad or AquaScrub, cotton towels, squeegee
Optional: Low RPM scrub machine (175-350 RPM), wet-dry vac
Coverage: Approximately 800 to 1,000 sq. ft. (75 m2 – 950 m2) per gal (3.78 L)
1. Always test a small area first to ensure satisfactory results.
2. Sweep or vacuum surface.
3. Pre-wet a manageable area ( 25 sq. ft. (2 m2) on floors or 2 sq. ft. (.18 m2) on walls or countertops) with water.
4. Apply directly onto wet surface (1/2 to 1 cup per 25 sq. ft. (2 m2). If working on vertical surface, wet white nylon pad with water and apply NanoScrub® directly to pad before scrubbing.
5. Scrub directly onto manageable surface using scrub machine, hand machine or hand agitation.
6. After brief scrubbing, squeegee small area and polish dry to ensure that light haze has been removed.
7. Continue process until removal of haze has been completed.
8. Remove excess liquid with towel or wet-dry vac.
9. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
10. Polish dry with clean, absorbent towel.
These recommendations are intended as general guidelines for the removal of grout haze residue on polished, acid-sensitive surfaces. The actual product dilution ratios and cleaning requirements may vary depending on the use, amount and type of grout film present and method of application.
READ PRODUCT DIRECTIONS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO USE. ALWAYS TEST FIRST. KEEP SURFACE CLEAN AND DRY TO REDUCE POSSIBILITY OF SLIP-FALL ACCIDENTS.