Printable version: How to remove Pencil Marks/Metallic Stains
Purpose: To remove pencil marks or metallic stains from tile or stone surface
Product Recommendation: Aqua Mix NanoScrub® (Note A)
Equipment: AquaScrub, Scrub pad, towel or sponge
Coverage: Dependent on severity
1. Always test a small area first to ensure satisfactory results.
2. Remove surface debris.
3. Pre-wet surface with water.
4. Apply Aqua Mix NanoScrub® directly onto wet area.
5. Immediately agitate with a white nylon scrub pad.
6. Remove solution with clean towels or a sponge.
7. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
8. Polish surface dry with clean, dry towels.
9. Repeat procedure if necessary.
This recommendation is intended as a general guideline for the removal of pencil marks/metallic stains. The actual removal requirements may vary depending on type of tile, method of application and amount of marks/stains present.
READ PRODUCT DIRECTIONS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO USE. ALWAYS TEST FIRST. KEEP SURFACE CLEAN AND DRY TO REDUCE POSSIBILITY OF SLIP-FALL ACCIDENTS.