Product Recommendation: Sealer & Coating Remover (Notes A & B)
Equipment: Scrub brush, white scrub pad or AquaScrub bucket and mop.
Optional: Scrub machine with brush or white pad, wet-dry vac.
Coverage: Approximately 75 – 200 sq. ft. (7 m2 – 20 m2) per gallon (3.78 L)
1. Always test a small area first to ensure satisfactory results.
2. Sweep or vacuum surface.
3. Apply Sealer & Coating Remover full strength to a small, manageable area of up to 25 sq. ft. (2.5 m2). Do not allow puddling in grout joints.
4. For light residue, dwell time will be minimal. On heavier residue, dwell time may increase to 15 minutes or longer. A proper test will dictate best dwell time. If longer dwell is determined necessary, do not allow to dwell or puddle in grout joints.
5. Agitate with scrub brush, AquaScrub or white scrub pad (very light residue).
6. Rinse with clean water to ensure removal of all loose residues.
7. Repeat process if necessary.
Note A: Do not use on resinous synthetic agglomerate or other surfaces containing resin.
Note B: Aqua Mix NanoScrub® can be added to Sealer & Coating Remover immediately before scrubbing to boost cleaning action if needed.
This recommendation is intended as a general guideline for the removal of epoxy grout residue. The actual removal requirements may vary depending on type of tile, method of application and amount of marks/stains present.
READ PRODUCT DIRECTIONS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO USE. ALWAYS TEST FIRST. KEEP SURFACE CLEAN AND DRY TO REDUCE POSSIBILITY OF SLIP-FALL ACCIDENTS.