Coverage: Approximately 150 – 300 sq. ft. (30 m2– 120 m2) per gallon (3.78 L)
1. Always test a small area first to ensure satisfactory results.
2. Sweep or vacuum surface.
3. Pre-wet tile and grout with water
4. Apply solution neat directly onto the wet surface (shake bottle first)
6. Agitate with scrub brush or scrub machine.
7. Mop up dirty solution. A wet-dry vacuum may be used.
8. Rinse mop and change cleaning solution at least every 100 sq. ft. (10 m2) or as needed.
9. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
This recommendation is intended as a general guideline for the removal of factory wax from porcelain tiles. The actual product dilution ratios and removal requirements may vary depending on the use, amount of wax and temperature.
READ PRODUCT DIRECTIONS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO USE. ALWAYS TEST FIRST. KEEP SURFACE CLEAN AND DRY TO REDUCE POSSIBILITY OF SLIP-FALL ACCIDENTS.