Natural Stone, Tile & Grout Sealed with a Natural Look or Enhancing Sealer
Printable Version: CLICK HERE
Routine cleaning should consist of a regular mop or light scrub with a pH neutral detergent, or Aqua Mix Concentrated Stone & Tile Cleaner at a dilution rate of 1 part product to 80 parts water. Using this product on a regular basis will safely remove soiling and help prevent a stubborn build up without damaging the tile, grout or sealer. This product is a pH Neutral formula and will not harm any other water-safe surfaces.
Heavy-Duty/Periodic Cleaning (residential):
- Pre-wet the floor with Aqua Mix Stone Deep Clean or Aqua Mix Heavy-Duty Tile & Grout Cleaner at a dilution of 6:1, allow the surface to soak for 3-5 minutes keeping wet.
- Then agitate the floor using either an Aqua Mix AquaScrub or rotary floor scrubbing machine.
- Extract liquid off of the floor using either a microfiber mop or a wet vacuum cleaner fitted with a squeegee head.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean potable water. Mop up rinse water off floor.
Heavy-Duty/Periodic Cleaning (commercial):
- Pre-wet the floor with Aqua Mix Stone Deep Clean at a dilution of 4:1, allow the surface to soak for 3-5 minutes keeping wet. On large areas Aqua Mix 1 & 2 Deep Clean can be used.
- Then agitate the floor using either a rotary floor scrubbing machine or auto scrubber.
- Extract liquid off of the floor using a wet & dry vacuum cleaner fitted with a squeegee head.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean potable water. Vacuum (wet & dry) rinse water off floor.
Thoroughly clean the surface using the periodic cleaning method, then reapply sealer following application instructions as per label. No stripping will be required for reapplication. Please review specific sealer data sheets for recommended reapplication period. Aqua Mix Sealers
All spills should be wiped up immediately to reduce the chances of absorption. It is important that no acidic cleaners or products that contain solvents are used on sealed natural stone.