An effective, highly-concentrated, high-alkaline, two part (1 part powder, 1 part liquid) industrial strength heavy duty cleaner and degreaser. Removes ground-in dirt, grease and soap scum. Cost effective product for use in large commercial areas such as restaurants, malls, and hotels. Also effective for quick and easy removal of all types of waxes and floor finishes. Ideal for professional cleaning contractors.
- Highly concentrated cost effective
- For heavily soiled and neglected areas
- Safe Non-acidic formula
- Removes ground-in dirt, grease, wax and floor finishes
- Ideal for commercial or professional use
For use on:
Natural stone (such as granite, limestone, marble, slate, and travertine), ceramic, porcelain, grout, concrete, quarry, masonry surfaces and other stone and tile.
- Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface
- Not recommended for use on vinyl or linoleum surfaces
- Do not mix with other cleaners or strippers
- Mix powder and liquid in plastic container only
- Do not use metal or aluminum containers
- Once mixed, cleaner will remain in solution for several months
- Store unused, mixed solution in a well marked, tightly capped plastic container
Application of Product:
USE CHEMICAL-RESISTANT GLOVES, such as nitrile, when handling product.
Read entire label before using. Sweep, vacuum or wipe surface to remove loose debris. Mix 1 & 2 Deep Clean as follows in a plastic container or bucket:
CLEANING AND STRIPPING: Mix 1/4 cup (30 g) powder to 2 1/2 gallons (9.5 L) of water and mix well. Then add 1/4 cup (59 mL) of liquid and mix thoroughly.
HEAVY-DUTY CLEANING AND STRIPPING: Mix 1/2 cup (60 g) of powder to 2 1/2 gallons (9.5 L) of water and mix well. Then add 1/2 cup (118 mL) of liquid and mix thoroughly.
Note: Mixing solution with hot water is preferable, however, cold water may be used. Liberally apply cleaning solution with mop or sponge. Allow to dwell for 15 to 20 minutes. Agitate with a scrub brush or scrub machine. Do not allow solution to dry on surface. Apply additional solution if necessary. Mop up dirty solution or remove with a wet/dry vacuum. Rinse with clean water.
Cleaning of equipment:
Clean tools with water before material dries.
Maximum VOCs: 14 grams per liter
3.6Kg 2 part Kit