An easy to use premium, no sheen, natural look, water-based sealer that resists water, oil, and acid-based contaminants.
Grout Sealer Key Features:
- Dual Protection – Penetrates & Coats
- Water based, non VOC formula
- Repels Food, Dirt & Grease
- Maximum Stain Protection
- Inhibits Mildew & Bacteria
- Simplifies Maintenance
- Allows moisture vapor transmission
- Last up to 5 years
For use on:
As a sealer for cement based sanded and unsanded porous grout joints for ceramic, porcelain and glass tile installations. Effective for internal and external use.
- Do not allow sealer to dry on tile surface because a residue will be visible. If this occurs, use Aqua Mix® NanoScrub® and scrub with a nylon pad
- Do not allow sealer to come in contact with any non-recommended surface
- Sealers will not prevent surface wear or etching from acids or caustic chemicals
Surface should be dry, clean and free of waxes, sealers or finishes. New installations need to dry 48 hours before application. Protect surrounding surfaces. Test product in an inconspicuous area to ensure desirable results.
The Stone, Tile or Grout must be dry prior to applying sealer – the following document explains in detail the definition of the term “dry” as it relates to sealer application. READ MORE
USE CHEMICAL-RESISTANT GLOVES, such as nitrile, when handling product. Read entire label before using. Apply by spraying or using a softbristle paintbrush or sponge paint applicator. NOTE: Be sure to wipe surface completely dry within 5 minutes of each application using absorbent paper, cotton or microfiber towels. After 2 hours conduct a test to determine if surface is completely sealed by applying water droplets to the surface. If water is absorbed, apply an additional application. Wait 2 hours and repeat the test. May be reapplied as needed to grout joints that are clean.
- Allow 30 minutes drying time between applications.
- Ready for surface traffic in 2 hours.
- Keep dry for 12 hours.
- Achieves a full cure in 24 hours.
Cleaning of equipment
Clean tools with mineral spirits after use.
Grout Sealer Data Sheets: